Victoria’s Promise have joined over a thousand UK charities and organisations to partner with #GivingTuesday on 1st December 2015.
On the Tuesday following #BlackFriday and #CyberMonday, we aim is to raise enough money to support one young women through her treatment for cancer, including oncology massage, reflexology, make up tutorials, funding a tailored and breathable wig, and providing her with specialist skin care products. That’s £2000 in one day!!
You can help us achieve our goal in many ways, here’s a few ideas to get you started:
- Wear fancy dress on the commute in
- Host a dinner party
- Organise a quiz night
- Have a dress down day at work
- Ask your friends and colleagues to guess how many jelly beans in a jar
- Organise an after work charity football match – HR vs Sales?
- Have a swishing evening
- Have a donut sale- krispy kreme will sell donuts for a reduced rate for fundraising purposes
- Have a film night
- Get sponsored to give something up for the day
- Nominate a teacher or boss to get their legs waxed
All you need to do is head over to our campaign on JustGiving, if you’re doing something sponsored set up a fundraising page or if you’re holding an event, game or would just like to donate, you can use the donate button to pay in the amount raised.
You can also donate by texting GTVP50 £amount to 70070.
Visit our JustGiving campaign to donate or to set up your fundraising page.